September 18, 2011

The Arrival





Photography taken by Wrigely Corales


     The other day my grandmother complained about how much clothes I have, and she said to me, "You better do something with it." Those very words sparked a brilliant idea. I have been thinking about this concept since June. After months of brainstorming, the time has arrived for me to share my personal experiences with where I find fashion. I never liked spending money on clothes that are overpriced. Not only that, it always frustrated me when someone would be wearing the same clothing as me at a function. With thrifting these problems are solved. Most people are consumed by the current, but I ride my own wave. I have been into vintage for a while now, and it continues to amaze me how such an untapped world of fashion exists in thrift stores. I created this site to share my discoveries and creativity with whoever is interested in hopes of inspiring others. I want to expose that fashion can be found anywhere and for affordable prices. On this site I will be posting daily finds and outfits that are "seamed" up to my perfection.

This look was inspired by fashion director Nickelson Wooster. A combination of vintage and modern was included in his definitive trends for Spring/Summer 2011.


Attire:
Blazer- Thrifted
Long sleeve- Thrifted
Dress Pants- Thrifted
Belt- Thrifted
Dress Shoes- Thrifted
Briefcase- Thrifted



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...