October 13, 2011

Dark Martians



     I have been looking for a military type boot to prepare for the colder weather. I haven't had any luck until I came across this pair of Doc Martens. I never imagined myself pulling off the thick soul and bulkiness of this type of boot. I decided to try on the pair anyway. I must say, if not for the look, I would have bought the boot for their comfort. Not only is the hue of the boot super rad, but I also appreciated that they were already broken in. I have never seen this make of color, and I purchased them for less than half of the original price. It was out of this world!

Thrift of the Day:
Dark Purple Doc Martens Boots- Buffalo Exchange

Retail:
Doc Martens Boots- Doc Martens $130



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...