October 29, 2011

Seamed On Set


     I recently had the opportunity of working with MTV productions. The commercial was filmed for their 2011 European Music Awards. The concept was Hip Hop versus Pop. On jobs like these they have stylist to dress the cast, but they also tell you to bring some of your own stuff. Usually when I bring my options of clothings to set, the stylists let me wear the outfit I put together. I was able to style myself using clothing collected from Seamed Right. Be sure to watch the MTV European Music Awards on November 6th, check it out!



The look from my "Varsity Hues" post was featured in Michael Jackson's "Hold My Hand" Music Video featuring Akon. (Production made me turn the pin up shirt inside out)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...