November 11, 2011

The Wetsuit





Photography taken by Ron Alan Cruz

     I have been extremely busy lately, and I apologize for not posting as often as I would like to. Focusing on my last semester of college and juggling auditions in between has left me with no time for leisure. On the brighter side, today marks the official first day of my graphic design internship in Los Angeles! The location of the office is right next to the Beverly Center and the view is amazing. Although I am caught up with my career, I can never be too serious. I am all for work and play. With this outfit I wanted to share the genius creativity of Mark McNairy. Although this look was inspired by his Spring 2012 Collection, I decided to post it because of its relevancy to my outlook on life. The driven message behind McNairy's collection was "Have Fun. Life is short." (GQ)

     This look combines sophistication with the right amount of playfulness. I am wearing a navy blue blazer. Underneath, I chose a white button up to emphasize the accent of white buttons of the blazer. The red tie is by Christian Dior that I had thrifted. Amazing find right? The distressed zebra printed board shorts I had found in my drawer that I had for a few years. You just never know when things will come back in style! Ladies, who says men can't enjoy a pair of shoes with red soles? The shoes I found are almost identical to the Dirty Buck Suede shoes from Mark McNairy's Collection. Can you believe they were thrifted? These are my current favorite pair!

Attire:
Navy Blue Blazer- Thrifted
White Button Up- Thrifted
Christian Dior Red Tie- Thrifted
Boarded Shorts- Owned
Suede Shoes- Thrifted

Retail:
Navy Blue Blazer- J.Crew $995
White Button up- H&M $40
Michael Kors Red Tie- Nordstroms $50
Animal Print Shorts- no reference
Dirty Buck Suede Shoes- Mark Mcnairy $385




Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...