December 13, 2011

Adieu Autumn



Photography taken by Wrigely Corales

     The weather has been freezing lately, and I can officially say that winter has arrived. I am stoked for the holiday season, for there is no better time to layer up and bring out the thicker coats. On that note, I decided to put my last fall look as I say, "adieu," to the golden days of autumn.
     I looked and felt like Tom Sawyer as I climbed the tree for the shot. (haha) I guess I can say he took some part in the creative aspect of this look. With my outfit, I wanted to emphasize on the colors of fall. The vintage Christian Dior button up consisted of a variety of those colors, and I was extremely lucky to have discovered the shirt at Buffalo Exchange before anyone else. Continuing with the color scheme, I wore copper trousers that I purchased at Urban Outfitters' sale rack, and topped it off with a brown leather hat. I chose an accent of black, wearing a pea coat and a pair of Salvatore Ferragamo Chukkas. These are the most expensive pairs of dress shoes I own, and might I add they aren't the most that I have spent on ;)

Attire:
Leather Hat- Buffalo Exchange
Black Pea Coat- Buffalo Exchange
Vintage Christian Dior Button Up- Buffalo Exchange
Hawkings McGill Copper Trousers- Urban Outfitters Sale Rack
Salvatore Ferragamo Chukka- Ebay

Retail:
Leather Hat- no reference
Diesel 'Wittor' Trim Fit Peacoat- Nordstrom $350
Floral Button Up- no reference
Dockers Alpha Khaki Trouser-Urban Outfitters $59
Salvatore Ferragamo Chukka- Barney's New York $340



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...