December 7, 2011

Black & Gold



      Finally, Winter Break has arrived! I just endured an all-nighter from school, but I wanted to quickly do a post since it has been a few days. I wanted to share a gnarly hat I purchased for $5! It is Van's OTW-66 Starter Cap. What makes this hat so rad is the attention to detail. I enjoy the combination gold thread on black, and the use of the Van's logo on the ends of the embroidered leaves. The snaps in the back are two toned which is unique. I bought the hat on Black Friday, and it was definitely a great find. I recently shot a look that incorporated this snapback, and I will post it shortly.

Thrift of the Day:
Vans OTW-66 Starter Cap- Black Friday Sale $5

Retail:
Vans OTW-66 Starter Cap- Urban Outfitters $30



Follow Seamed Right

2 comments:

  1. Do you sell this ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eventually I will open an online store of my thrift finds.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...