December 8, 2011

Streetster




Photography taken by Wrigely Corales


     Dance is a big passion of mine. One of my favorite things to wear when performing is a hat. It gives me a sense of confidence. I recently posted about my Van's snapback, and I wanted to feature it in a look that was influenced by my dance background. I was going for a street look aiming it towards more of an urban feel. I am wearing a vintage jean jacket by Guess. The graphic tee was from buffalo, and I had these pair of red Levi's 511 laying in my closet. I purchased the shoes on sale at Old Navy a while back. The material of the shoes are made of a grey distressed denim, and I bought them for a great price. This look was posted on Lookbook a few days ago, but I haven't had the chance to blog about it. Here it is!

Attire:
Vans OTW-66 Starter Cap- Black Friday Sale $5
Marciano Guess Jacket- Thrifted
Graphic Tee- Buffalo Exchange
Red Levi's 511- Owned
Old Navy Sneakers- Old Navy Sale Section

Retail:
Vans OTW-66 Starter Cap- Vans $30
Slim Fit Trucker Jacket- Levi's $230
Levi's 511-Levi's $58
Graphic Tee- Urban Outfitters $24-38
All Star Stonewashed Canvas-Urban Outfitters $55



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...