January 30, 2012

Camo Flagged




     I have been spotting camo jackets everywhere! I have seen them on different fashion sites, in person on random people, and even selling in stores. I happened to own authentic one that was thrifted a while back. The jacket I had discovered still had the markings of 'USMC' on it, which I thought was pretty rad. I was never really a fan of these jackets because they never seem to fit to my liking. However, this specific jacket that I own fits like a glove and tailors to my body.
     Camo jackets are a perfect way shoot into the current outdoorsy trend. A few jackets were featured in Oliver Spencer's F/W 2011 collection. Although it feels like summer in California already, I wouldn't worry. In a recent interview, Nick Wooster gave some insight to what he is into for the summer. He quoted, "I love the idea of subverting a beautifully tailored jacket in camo." (Style Blogger) I will be posting a look this week. Keep reading!


Thrift of the Day:
Vintage Camo Shirt Jacket- Thrifted

Retail:
Urban Renewal Vintage Camo Shirt Jacket- Urban Outfitters $20



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...