January 6, 2012

Caught on Denim




Photography taken by Wrigely Corales

     California's weather has been beautiful in the past couple of days. During the day its warm, and when night falls it gets cold. I don't know whether to enjoy it or be sad that cooler weather might be going away. I hope spring doesn't come early, or hot weather for that matter. I still have some winter looks that I didn't get the chance to share, and it's always fun to layer up.
     Lately, I have been into contrasting textures. For this look I decided to use cotton on denim. The houndstooth cardigan was another amazing find. I haven't came across one with that type of pattern, and colors were rad. Underneath is a short sleeve button up in a light denim wash. I wanted to contrast from the darker shades the cardigan consisted of, so I chose to wear a pair of cream colored denim jeans that I had owned. The shoes were from "Black Friday 2011," and I used them to keep the accent colors of the houndstooth print. I wore round reader eyeglasses to tie in this simple and classic look.

Attire:
Round Reader Eyeglasses- LA Fashion District $3
Houndstooth Cardigan- Thrifted
Denim Button Up- Thrifted
Cream Denim Jeans- Owned
Polo Ralph Lauren Brawley Boat- Black Friday Sale $20

Retail:
Letmosh Eyeglasses- Mascot $225
Suit Sennik Fairisle Cardigan- ASOS $182
Denim Long Sleeve Button-Up- American Apparel $64
Levi's 511 Beat Down Corduroy- Levi's $58
Polo Ralph Lauren Brawley Boat- Ralph Lauren $99


Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...