January 31, 2012

Grand Perspective



Photography taken by Wrigely Corales

     When I was younger, I thought Mr. Rogers had great fashion sense. He always had that clean classic look. Being infatuated with the vintage style, I always get feedback for dressing like a grandpa. It doesn't offend me because I can pull it off and that's what makes my style, my style. I put this look together to showcase my elderly aspect of my wardrobe, and how trends back then are becoming current.
     The vintage cardigan I am wearing definitely is back in style. I found a couple of the chunkier knitted style that were similar on ASOS. I chose to wear a white underneath because that is mostly what Mr. Rogers wore under his cardigans. Instead of a button up shirt, I kept it more casual with a polo shirt. I accessorized with these vintage glasses I found, but I popped the frames out because they had such thick lenses. To complete the look I wore my wore my woven leather loafers because I only thought it would be appropriate.

Attire:
Vintage Eyeglasses- Thrifted
Vintage Cardigan- Thrifted
White Polo- Thrifted
Maroon Chords- Owned
Woven Leather Loafers- Thrifted

Retail:
Wayne Eyeglass- American Apparel $45
Jack & Jones Vintage Ramon Shawl Cardigan- ASOS $134
Short Sleeve Classic Pique Polo- Lacoste $89
Levi's Ruler-Burgundy- Barneys New York $198
Allen Edmonds 'Carlsbad' Penny Loafer- Nordstrom $325


Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...