January 14, 2012

Wandering Winter




Photography taken by Ron Alan Cruz

     Today actually felt like winter in California. It was chillier than usual and felt slightly gloomy with the overcast. Californians have the most inconsistent weather ever. Just a few days it was sunny and warm. I guess winter is just wandering about. I never understood why people labeled the winter patterned sweaters as an "Ugly Sweater." I find them quite fashionable, depending on which type of pattern the sweater consists of. I recently read in an artictle that Nordic inspired sweaters are making a coming back. They are a great option to wear for the colder season. (GQ)
     I am wearing a knitted sweater with a Nordic type pattern. I layered this look with a light washed Levi's denim jacket. I chose accents of grey which are the vest and the knitted socks. The vest I got a few years ago at the Chino Hills Forever 21 Grand Opening. I camped out with some friends, and they gave us different valued gift cards. My gift card had enough to purchase the vest! For the bottom half, I am wearing dark denim Levi's 511's and square toe Aquila Australian Boots.

Attire:
Nordic Patterned Sweater- Thrifted
Levi's Jean Jacket- Thrifted
Grey Vest- Forever 21 $Free
Levi's 511 Dark Denim- Owned
Aquila Black Boot- Thrifted

Retail:
Wool Jaquard Crew- Gant $159
Corduroy Trucker Jacket- Levi's $90
Abel Brown Donegal Puffer Vest- Urban Outfitters $69
Levi's 511 Dark Denim- Levi's $44
Black Square Toe Boot- no reference


Follow Seamed Right

1 comment:

  1. Wow Very Nice! Thanks for sharing the post! If you want to buy mandala design kurti & skirts, Please visit our online store @ Handicrunch.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...