January 23, 2012

Weather or Not






Photography taken by Ron Alan Cruz

     Lately I have been experiencing some showers in California. With this vintage smock I can be prepared for the wet weather conditions and still look fashionable. Even if it wasn't raining the vibrant colors allow me to rock this in spring. A couple of similar type outerwear were diplayed in Junya Watanabes Men's Spring/Summer 2012 collection. (GQ)
     I am wearing the Ralph Lauren smock that I had thrifted. Since the zipper pulls down low, I chose to wear a stripe patterned shirt underneath in contrast to the color blocking. The bottom half consists of Levi's khaki jeans and Sperry Top-Sider Bahama Chukkas.

Attire:
Vintage Ralph Lauren Smock- Thrifted
Striped Shirt- Thrifted
Khaki Skinnie Jeans- Owned
Sperry Top-Sider Bahama Chukka- Buffalo Exchange

Retail:
Oi Polloi X Norse Projects Kaare Jacket- Oi Polloi $266
Dr Denim Striped Crew Neck- ASOS $28
Levi's 511 Skinny Commuter Jeans- Levi's $78
Sperry Top-Sider Bahama Chukka- Sperry Top-Sider $80


Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...