January 24, 2012

Woven Leather




     Most of the loafer type shoes I own are casual. I have quite a few because they are comfortable. My favorite characteristic about loafers is that I am easily able to slip in them when on the go. By finding these woven leather loafers I am able to do the same, but now they can be applied to a dressier type attire if I wanted to. I can never have enough loafers as long they are for different occasions.

Thrift of the Day:
Vintage Woven Leather Loafers- Thrifted

Retail:
Allen Edmonds 'Carlsbad' Penny Loafer- Nordstrom $325



Follow Seamed Right

5 comments:

  1. nice shoes!!
    love ur blog!
    wanna follow each other? let me know! <3

    xx,
    http://lalainlaland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya¡­my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in and drop a friendly note. . It is great stuff indeed. I also wanted to ask..is there a way to subscribe to your site via email?




    eZeeBags

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I greatly appreciate it. I just added the "follow by email" feature on the left side panel.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u.

    Leather Note Jotter

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...