February 21, 2012

Aviated Denim







Photography taken by Wrigely Corales

     Finally got around to putting a look together for this rad pilot jacket I had thrifted. It helps that it gets quite chilly in California. Although the pilot look is in for winter, I wanted to keep it simple so I detached the fur collar. (click for detailed jacket description) The jacket had an orange tinge to it. Having the eye of an artist, I thought it would be appropriate to wear a dark denim button up underneath. I felt it complimented the jacket well. I always make sure to match my belt with my shoes when it comes to wearing leather. For the bottom half, I wore khaki skinnies with my favorite Australian boots.

Attire:
Vintage Pilot Jacket- Thrifted
Denim Long Sleeve Button-Up- Owned
Khaki Skinnies- Outlet
Aquila Leather Boots- Thrifted

Retail:
Vintage Men's Members Only Pilot Jacket- Urban Outfitters $289
Denim Long Sleeve Button-Up- American Apparel $64
510 Super Skinny Trousers- Levi's $64
Black Square Toe Boot- no reference


Follow Seamed Right

6 comments:

  1. Every single piece is good for me! I'd wear it!

    http://style-trigger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. like your blog!
    http://viva-la--jenny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I just checked yours out as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...