February 14, 2012

Coated Love






Photography taken by Ron Alan Cruz

     Happy Valentines Day everyone! I decided to put a look together that included red for this special day. Isn't this jacket rad? This is another great find going down in my history book. I couldn't believe that this was found at a thrift store! The jacket is 100% wool, and definitely guards my body from the cold. The large hood gives the jacket an elegant touch. If I chose not to wear it up, the draped hood creates a two toned effect with the navy blue lining.
     I wanted this look to be a little bit more classier to give off a romantic feel for the occasion. I am wearing a plain white button up. The bottoms are plaid dress pants held up by black suspenders with an accent of white stitching. The shoes are Salvatore Ferragamo plain toe chukkas.

Attire:
Red Hooded Wool Coat- Thrifted
White Button Up- Target
Suspenders- Thrifted
Plaid Pants- Owned
Salvatore Ferragamo Chukka- Ebay

Retail:
Red Hooded Wool Jacket- no reference
White Button Up- H&M $40
Trafalgar Stripe Brace Suspenders- Nordstrom $85
Santorelli Grey Plaid Flat Front Wool Trousers- Nordstrom $195
Salvatore Ferragamo Chukka- Barney's New York $340



Follow Seamed Right

1 comment:

  1. love that you make things look expensive! great buy's from the thrift stores!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...