February 18, 2012

Covered For Seasons




     I've always wanted a long length coat, but they are either too expensive or I could never find one in my size while thrifting. I was hesitant in buying this car coat as winter is nearing and end, but I feel like these types of coats are for every season. It also helps that this coat is a neutral color. The details of the zipper lining and the buttons sold me on it. Longer coats are perfect for the cold season, and if spring decides to arrive early, so will the spring showers. Most coats like these are waterproof, and guard most of what is worn underneath it. I have been seeing these coats all over runways from different designers. Some of my favorite looks, that include these types of coats, are those from Burberry Prorsum's Men's Collection, both Summer/Spring 2012 and Fall/Winter 2012.

Thrift of the Day:
Car Coat- Thrifted

Retail:
Oversize Car Coat- Burberry $2,495



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...