February 27, 2012

Evening Forecast



Photography taken by Ron Alan Cruz

     It is quite a gloomy day with dark clouds hovering over Cali. The weather affects the mood of my outfit and choice in selecting garments. I wanted a darker feel with this look and of course something water resistant. This is definitely evening attire at its casual best.
     I chose this stellar car coat. The length of the coat covers most of my outfit, and would protect me from the wetness. I chose an indigo button up because I thought it was suitable for the gloominess. The accessories consist of brown and leather. I am currently into revealing my rad pairs of socks. The leather braided belts remind me of the ones I wore as a child. The bottoms are black skinnies and vintage oxford wingtips.

Attire:
Car Coat- Thrifted
Indigo Button Up- Thrifted
511 Black Skinny Jeans- Outlet
Leather Braided Belt- Thrifted
Houndstooth Socks- Owned
Vintage Oxford Wingtip Shoe- Thrifted

Retail:
Oversize Car Coat- Burberry $2,495
Gant Handloom Woven Shirt- Nordstrom $115
511 Black Skinny Jeans- Levi's $44
Fossil 'Myles' Belt- Nordstrom $25
Brioni Houndstooth Dress Socks- Saks Fifth Avenue $35
To Boot New York 'Windsor' Wingtip Oxford- Nordstrom $398


Follow Seamed Right

2 comments:

  1. Omg, adorable! Those shoes are AMAZING!

    http://style-trigger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the shoes as well! Thanks Aleksa.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...