February 8, 2012

Taking Flight





     This post was long overdue! I had been meaning to share this gnarly find. This jacket was an amazing discovery. I have been on the search for a pilot jacket ever since seeing them in a couple of designers' Fall 2012 collection. (GQ) I posted a couple of jackets that were featured in the collections of Burberry Possum, Paul Smith, and Yves Saint Laurent. This vintage pilot jacket has a detachable fur collar. The thickness of the leather definitely keeps me warm during the freezing weather. What I like about this jacket the most is the detailed lining on the inside. If California decides to heat up earlier than expected, I wouldn't mind because I will be ahead of the game for next fall. A look for this will be coming your way! Stay posted.


Thrift of the Day:
Vintage Pilot Jacket- Thrifted

Retail:
Vintage Men's Members Only Pilot Jacket- Urban Outfitters $289



Follow Seamed Right

1 comment:

  1. love the newspaper print on the interior of the jacket and very innovative of the fur!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...