March 19, 2012

Chosen Compliments




Photography taken by Dave Jaranilla

     I thought my layering days were over with spring approaching, but I guess the season hasn't fully settled in. Lately, the weather has been super chilly. In the past few days California has experienced some showers and strong winds. I decided to take out my favorite garments and layer them together.
     Everyone knows my favorites are polka dot patterns, copper pants, and gray knits! This outfit has to be my ultimate favorite, pun intended. Luckily for me, my favorite garments that I own actually compliment each other. The polka dot button up over the copper trousers made the contrasting colors pop. The accents of gray knit, finished the details of the look and added the perfect amount of texture. I completed the look with my newly thrifted cap toe oxfords.

Attire:
Gray Knit Sweater- Owned
Polka Dot Button Up- Urban Outfitters Sale Rack
Hawkings McGill Copper Trousers- Urban Outfitters Sale Rack
Vintage Oxford Cap Toe Shoe- Thrifted

Retail:
Ben Sherman Cable Knit V Neck Sweater- ASOS $69
J.C. Rags 'Dot All Over' Button Front Shirt- Nordstrom $63
Dockers Alpha Khaki Trouser- Urban Outfitters $59
Salvatore Ferragamo 'Caesy' Cap Toe Oxford- Nordstrom $595




Follow Seamed Right

2 comments:

  1. I love your style and your blog

    I follow u!

    Have a nice weekend!

    J. Héctor

    http://boyurbandchic.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That means so much to me. Thank you for following! I greatly appreciate it. You enjoy yourself as well this weekend sir.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...