March 26, 2012

Retrospective




     After a quick storm passed through, the sun decided to show itself. It was the a beautiful day to be outdoors and enjoy the weather. I was stoked to wear my round sunglasses. These circular frames are starting to become a trend as I have been spotting them more often this spring. I call them my "John Lennon" shades because they totally remind me of his iconic sunglasses.



Thrift of the Day:
Round Sunglasses- L.A. Fashion District

Retail:
Ray-Ban Round Sunglasses- Ray-Ban $145



Follow Seamed Right

4 comments:

  1. Want'em for myself!

    http://style-trigger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my face could pull those off but I couldn't so I'm still sticking to my aviators. I enjoy seeing people who could pull it off, though. I'm happy to have found your blog. The creativity is inspiring.

    http://guystylemanila.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Johnny! You have great blog as well. I really dig your layout.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...