April 18, 2012

Floral Denim



     This short sleeve is a perfect combination for spring. I can barely find any garments in the store that contain, both, light washed denim and floral print. It may be a risk for the fellas to try to pull off floral patterns, but with the right type pattern it is possible. What I like about this shirt is that the pattern is only on the front half of the shirt. For me, there is less of an uncertainty when wearing floral if the pattern is more of a reveal.

Thrift of the Day:
Floral Denim Short Sleeve- Thrifted

Retail:
Vanishing Elephant Classic Short-Sleeved - Urban Outfitters $125



Follow Seamed Right

2 comments:

  1. Want it for myself! I just love your thrift finds!

    http://style-trigger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Eventually, I will be opening an online store. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...