April 16, 2012

Just A Friend



     My friend Jasmine Villegas' music video was released this month. The video was for the remix of her "Just A Friend" track. I had the opportunity to be a part of this innovative concept. The concept was a cool way for the fans to interact with her music video. It was a fun shoot and I got to share some of my dancing skills. Again, the stylist requested us to bring options of clothing for the shoot. As usual, I was able to wear rock my thrifted finds from my Seamed Right collection. Most of my look came from "The Streetster" post. Only changes were the hat due to logo conflict, and we weren't allowed to wear white shirts. You can also log into your Facebook account, and check out the interactive video here. Enjoy!



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...