April 2, 2012

Less is More







Photography taken by Dave Jaranilla

     Spring has arrived! When it comes to spring style, for me, wearing less is more. It is the perfect time to expose more skin because the weather allows us to do so. What I mean is, it's appropriate to have less length in garments and layering.
     My newest thrift find is featured in this look. The colors of this button up have spring written all over it. Underneath I am wearing a basic tank from Urban Outfitters that I bought a while back. I am unable to list the brand because I cut the tag off for comfortably purposes. The details of this fabric are rad because of the hint of colors it possesses. I rolled up my brown Levi's, and threw on some suede shoes. I kept the color blocking solid in an earth tone palette, but added a dash of color in the patterns.

Attire:
Striped Button Up- Thrifted
Tank- Urban Outfitters
511' Brown Skinnies- Outlet
Suede Shoes- Thrifted

Retail:
Button Up- United Colors of Benetton prices vary
Tanks- Urban Outfitters prices vary
Marc by Marc Jacobs Denim Pants- Saks Fifth Avenue $131
Walk-Over 'Derby' Oxford- Nordstrom $225




Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...