May 12, 2012

Knitted Coral

     For the summer season it might not seem appropriate to post a knit sweater. However, when the sun sets in Cali, the day can get chilly. I experienced that exact situation today, especially by the beach! It's always nice to have a summer layer that will keep you warm when all fails. Besides, this sweater is so rad I had to share. I got this sweater at a flea market a while back, but by the color alone I imagined it suitable for a summer outfit worn by the beach. The sweater's color remind me of a coral reef. In contrast to the light knitted tones of gray are the perfect summer colors of coral and pastel.

Thrift of the Day:
Knitted Coral Sweater- Flea Market

Retail:
Henrik Vibskov Round Neck Multi Color Knitwear- ASOS $348




Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...