May 1, 2012

Paise Blaze

     This paisley blazer was a bold buy, but such a stellar find. It also happened to be 50% off all menswear that day. What a steal, right? I don't see how someone could of let this piece of clothing go to waste. The print totally reminds me of the 1800's because paisley was a popular pattern during that time period. The velvet material also elevates the royalness it possesses. I know exactly what type of look I want to portray for this outfit, and I can't wait to share! Keep on, readers.

Thrift of the Day:
Paisley Blazer- Thrifted

Retail:
Etro Paisley-Print Sport Coat- Neiman Marcus $1,640




Follow Seamed Right

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this colour and print! I managed to find the same one in greenish colour. I've searched for so long for this jacket too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is good to hear from you Toni. The pattern is hard to come by, but definitely worth it to hunt one down. I just put a look together for it and will be posting it by tonight!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...