May 23, 2012

Victor Ian



Photography taken by Dave Jaranilla

     Returning from the dead, I present to you Victor Ian. An alter ego I created that was inspired by the 1900's. I have been meaning to share a look that included the paisley blazer I had thrifted. The pattern in particular inspired this look. I wanted to portray a dark Victorian feel, which sort of reminded me of vampires. (haha)
     For the rest of the outfit I kept the color and details minimal. I wanted the focus to solely be on the blazer because of its rich detail and vibrance. Underneath, I am wearing a simple white button up. I accessorized with a vintage string tie that kept the look reminiscent of the time period. The bottoms are black fitted dress pants and shoes are vintage black dress shoes.

Attire:
Paisley Blazer- Thrifted
White Button Up- Owned
Ribbon Bow Tie- Thrifted
Black Skinny Dress Pants- Buffalo Exchange
Vintage Roblee Dress Shoe- Thrifted

Retail:
Paisley Classic Jacket- Brooks Brothers $875
White Button Up- H&M $40
Black Slim Trousers- Topman $50
Prada High Shine Apron Toe Oxford- Nordstrom $650



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...