June 3, 2012

Black Sperrows

     These pair of Sperry Top-Siders have been my default shoes. I found them at Buffalo Exchange in brand new condition for $28. The seller must have been a hoarder of shoes to let this pair go. The attention to detail on these shoes is stellar. The genuine handsewn construction, leather laces, and canvas material are enough to complete any outfit. I could not find this pair anywhere online. They are one of a kind!

Thrift of the Day:
Sperry Top-Sider Canvas Bahama Chukka- Buffalo Exchange

Retail:
Sperry Top-Sider Bahama Chukka- Sperry Top-Sider prices vary




Follow Seamed Right

3 comments:

  1. I'd wear them!

    www.style-trigger.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had these in Navy Blue and now they're busted as HELL, trying to find some online, but no luck at all, have any idea of keywords I should be using to find some?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...