June 7, 2012

By the Beach

Photography taken by Dave Jaranilla

     Summer is here, and it might seem a bit crazy to post an outfit featuring a sweater jacket. However, I have been spending most of my summer days by the beach. And by most, I mean literally all day long. (haha) I enjoy the sun during the day, and chill as the weather gets extremely cooler at night. I thought it would only be appropriate to post a look that would go perfect for this type of all-day occasion at the beach.
     Lately I have been keeping my outfits simple. Everybody knows simplicity is effective, and I stay true to that. Besides, my thrifted knitted sweater contains enough detail with its pattern, texture, and color. I didn't want to detract from that, so I decided to keep everything basic in neutral tones. Underneath I am wearing a white v-neck. For bottoms, I rolled up my pair of khaki Levi's to give it the summer feel. I completed the look with a pair of cream Van's Canvas Zapato Del Barco. Although I am not fond of light shoes because they are easily dirtied, I purchased this pair at Journeys during their "buy one get one 50% off" sale. Bittersweet buy!

Attire:
Knitted Coral Sweater- Flea Market
White V-neck- Owned
511' Khaki Skinnies- Outlet Black Skinny Dress Pants- Buffalo Exchange
Van's Cream Canvas Zapato Del Barco- Journeys Sale

Retail:
Henrik Vibskov Round Neck Multi Color Knitwear- ASOS $348
Hanes Men's Premium V-Neck- Target $23
Levi's 511 Skinny Trousers- Levi's $50
Van's Canvas Zapato Del Barco- Van's $60



Follow Seamed Right

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...