June 9, 2012

A Daily Dose



     It's not usual that I blog about my findings from one trip of thrifting. However, this case was a different story. The collection of clothing I discovered had to be shared. I haven't thrifted in forever. On my way home from L.A., I saw a thrift store that said, "Discount on Entire Store!" It was a sign, pun intended. (haha) I went inside the thrift store, and asked the owner what the sale was about. I was informed that it was 30% off any item! As I began to prowl the racks of clothing, I noticed that I was grabbing everything in sight. It wasn't necessarily because they were on sale, but because everything I touched was perfect for my taste. I won't go into too much detail about the clothing until I post a "thrift of the day." Here are a couple of items that I will be shooting next week for new summer looks. Enjoy!


Follow Seamed Right

2 comments:

  1. Thrifting is so fun, discovering the clothes from the past, its cheap and its great when you find your style! Great purchases

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree. Well said Toni! Thank you!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...