June 26, 2012

Sun and Suede

     Lately, there has been nothing but perfect weather in California. I decided to get out the house and make the best of this beautiful day. I haven't thrifted in a while, so I decided to make a stop at Goodwill on the way to the beach. It was fortunate that I did because I found these stellar suede shoes. At first glance, the uniqueness of the shoe caught my attention. I wasn't aware of the brand, but was already sold on them. After inspecting them, the shoes were in great condition and were designed by Kenneth Cole. You never know what your going to find at a thrift store. I simply suggest, keep looking!

Thrift of the Day:
Kenneth Cole Suede Dress Shoe- Thrifted

Retail:
Yellow Suede Dress Shoe-no reference




Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...