July 27, 2012

Aloha All Over

     Aloha! I wish were in Hawaii right now. If I am going to endure hot weather, I might as well be on an island. (haha) Here is a collared shirt I had thrifted. Sometimes it is hard to come across a dope Hawaiian print, without looking cheesy. However, this print is totally rad because of the large scaling of print. What I like about the shirt the most, is that the material is sewn inside out. The effect gives the shirt muted colors while containing vibrance inside. I like how it looks aged. Reyn Spooner shirts are known for this type of sewing. I have spotted these floral patterned shirts over the summer, which means you don't have to be on an island to rock one! :)

Thrift of the Day:
Hawaiian Print Collared Shirt- Thrifted

Retail:
Pendleton Vintage Leaf Print Shirt- Urban Outfitters $40




Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...