July 25, 2012

Poolside Paradise



Photography taken by Drew

     Our first destination on the cruise was Cabo San Lucas. We docked for the day, and got the chance to wander about. My family and I decided to spend most of it by soaking up some sun by the beach. Villa del Arco Beach Resort was such an amazing place. I'd like to call it a "Poolside Paradise." The pool is in the middle of the resort, right off the shore of the beach. The pool has a boat in the middle that is a place to eat with surrounding palm trees. This was the attire I wore while enjoying the resort.      For this summer look I wanted to have some fun. I chose a bright color scheme and rad pattern. I am wearing a cream henley tank over these gnarly floral shorts that I had thrifted. I accented the brights with my neon orange wayfarer sunglasses that were giveaways from school. To complete the look, I wore my mesh material Tretorn Krona shoes. These shoes are super comfortable! I got them in this color, as well as black, when they were on sale at Urban Oufitters.

Attire:
Cream Henley Tank- Thrifted
Neon Orange Wayfarer- Found
Floral Shorts- Thrifted
Tretorn Krona- Urban Outfitters Sale

Retail:
Big Pocket Tank- American Apparel $22
ASOS Orange Crystal Wayfarer Sunglasses- ASOS $22
Paul Smith Hawaiian Flower Shorts- ASOS $124
Tretorn Krona- Tretorn prices vary



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...