July 13, 2012

Seas and Stripes



Photography taken by Jenn and Drew

     An abundance of amazing flashbacks occurred as I was preparing for this post. I am definitely going through cruise withdrawals. (haha) For the next few "cruise" posts, I would like to include some additional photos along with my outfit. I have to share a glimpse of my experiences during that awesome week, and plus I promised I would. :)      This was the first look that was photographed on Carnival's Splundor ship. Of course, this was all possible thanks to my cousins and my brother for helping me out. I was aiming for a for summer cruise wear look. Nautical stripes are totally appropriate, and I brought out a pale pastel color scheme.      My yellow striped shirt was thrifted and is by a brand called Puritan. This brand used to be commonly found at Walmart, and are already reasonably cheap. I chose mint chino shorts, which is a color I have been really into lately. My shoes are cream Vans Zepato Del Barcos that I had purchased at the Block on sale for the "buy one get one" deal. These deals usually happen during back to school sales, so be on the look out. I kept everything simple, without accessorizing, to give the main detail focus on the nautical stripes.
     Every morning I made an effort to get a workout in. Whether it would be a four mile run on the deck track, or weightlifting, I tried to maintain my physique against the unlimited food. For my post workout meal, I would go to the Lido Deck's buffet or a dine in lunch at the Golden Pearl. One of the things I loved most was being able to enjoy my meal with a beautiful view of the ocean and surroundings. Whether it be inside or outside, a scenic view was accessible nearly anywhere on the ship.
To complete the post, I leave you with how I finish my days on the ship. In the evening, I am provided with a menu of fine dining that is limitless in quantity. Here are a couple of good eats in the order of entree, main course, and dessert. Enjoy!

Attire:
Nautical Striped Shirt- Thrifted
Mint Chino Shorts- Thrifted
Cream Vans Zepato Del Barco- Robert Wayne BOGO Sale

Retail:
Natural Black Pablo Stripe- American Apparel $38
Diesel Regone Sho Shorts- ASOS $196
Cream Vans Zepato Del Barco-Vans $55



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...