July 23, 2012

Sun + Surf

     What is summer without beachwear? It doesn't hurt to be seamed right by the ocean. ;) I have a collected a rad assortment of boardshorts over the years, but I always like to change it up. In preparation for the cruise, I checked out Nordstrom Rack for some new beach threads.
     I forgot what thrifty deals existed at this place. They had boardshorts from Quicksilver that were half off of the usual $65 tag price. There were also a selection of great summer tanks that were roughly $12. Here are the two garments that I purchased and coincidently paired them up for a look I shot on the beach in Cabo San Lucas. I will be posting it this week. Keep reading. :)

Thrift of the Day:
Threads 4 Thought Tank- Nordstrom Rack
Trunks Boardshorts- Nordstrom Rack

Retail:
CHEVRON TRIANGLE TANK- Threads 4 Thought $34
Blue Swami Boardshorts- Trunks $48




Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...