August 30, 2012

A Sunday in Sausalito


Photography taken by Jenn

     This summer, I have made quite a few visits to Northern California than usual. Some of my family live up there, and every trip was refreshing. It's always great to change the scenery and the cooler weather is also a plus. This last trip my family and I helped my cousin move into her house in San Francisco. She is attending college there. On Sunday, after the move, we did a little sight seeing (although I have seen most of these touristy places before) and family bonding. However, I have never been to Sausalito, which was our last stop before heading back to the SoCal. This quaint little city had a variety of good eats and some cool vintage stores.
     My "Van Doren" shoes were the first thing I chose from this outfit. I built my color scheme off of the kicks. With the tribal print, I wanted to keep everything earthy. It's a bit chilly up north, so I layered with a corduroy long sleeve. The best part about the button up is the slight ombre fade caused by aging. I added a few accessories, along with my newsboy hat and shades. The look is summer fun, and casual for comfortable exploring.

Attire:
Grey Denim Newsboy Cap- Target Clearance $5
Matte Black Ray-Ban- Owned
Faded Cord GAP Button Up- Thrifted
Levi's 511 Dark Denim- Owned
Van Doren Era- Van's Employee Discount

Retail:
Stetson Linen Newsboy Cap- Nordstrom $65
Matte Ray-Ban Sunglasses- Ray-Ban $125
Hartford Shirt Cord- ASOS $187
Levi's 511 Dark Denim- Levi's $44
Van Doren Era- Vans $55



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...