August 4, 2012

Lilo Stitched



Photography taken by Jenn

     These photos were from some summer fun in the sun! (literally) I was able to make an outfit post while hanging with my cousin and one of my buds in Laguna Beach. (If you are reading, thanks for baring with me that day guys! haha) After hitting up the beach, we went to this gnarly view overlooking Laguna. It was near sunset, and the only thing that was located up there was a bench. I like to make the most of things, so we worked with what we had. Using the sun and the bench, we created some magic!
     I wanted to use the Hawaiian printed shirt I had thrifted, as it is perfect for summer style. The Lilo stitched print reminded me of the Disney movie. It was the inspiration in my choices of color for the rest of the look. My bottoms are brown Levis. For my shoes, I decided to go with a blue hue. The pair are navy blue Sperry Top-Sider Bahama Chukkas. Continuing with an island feel, I added a hemp bracelet to complete the look.

Attire:
Hawaiian Print Collared Shirt- Thrifted- Owned
511' Brown Levi's- Outlet
Sperry Top-Sider Bahama Chukka- Buffalo Exchange

Retail:
Pendleton Vintage Leaf Print Shirt- Urban Outfitters $40
510™ Super Skinny Monochrome Pants - Levi's $40
Sperry Top-Sider Bahama Chukka- Sperry Top-Sider $80




Follow Seamed Right

4 comments:

  1. Such a great pictures! Thanks for visit my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit:)
    what can be better than Hawaii:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And this summer, nothing would be better than Hawaii!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...