August 15, 2012

Mint Condition (Dockers Collaboration 1)

Photography taken by Wrigely Corales

     A heat wave has washed over California for the past few days. It finally feels like the summers I used to know. I don't mind that summer is going to be here for a bit longer. Reason being, it just means more summer fun and style. This was my first time wearing these "mint" condition pants that were sent to me by Dockers. Although the brand has a rad selection of color, I must say these are my favorite ones!
     I thought of an exotic vacation for this look. A summer casual style while you are strolling by the beach. I've mentioned that Hawaiian prints were in for this season, which is why I have another one featured. What I like about this Hawaiian shirt is that the pattern isn't too overwhelming, and the wooden buttons add a nice detail. The shirt is in a pastel color, which compliment these stellar mint pants. To finish the attire, I wore the sleekly comfortable sandals by Steve Madden.

Attire:
Hawaiian Print Button Up- Thrifted
Alpha Khakis- Feature Collabo
Steve Madden's Reston Lace-Up Sandals- Nordstrom Rack $25

Retail:
Pendleton Vintage Leaf Print Shirt- Urban Outfitters $40
Dockers Alpha Khaki- Dockers $59
Steve Madden's Reston Lace-Up Sandals- Dillard's $63



Follow Seamed Right

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...