August 24, 2012

The Only Pony

     I remember Pony back in the day, but never really paid attention to their shoe collection. From what I know, it was a brand affiliated with Justin Timberlake. After discovering this pair at Buffalo, I wanted to be more familiar with this brand. I could hardly find further information, or a reference for these shoes I had thrifted. The color scheme for these sneakers are perfect for wear and tear. Even though I found these a little beat up, I enjoyed the vintage feel of them. Aged leather is a plus in my book. It appears the brand is doing a relaunch because their USA website is on hiatus. I can't wait to see what they come up with!

Thrift of the Day:
Pony Leather Shoes- Buffalo Exchange

Retail:
Pony Leather Shoes- no reference



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...