August 11, 2012

Webster Palm



Photography taken by Jenn

     I was on the prowl in finding The Webster "Palm" short. After discovering them in a size 36 in Target's clearance rack, I was determined to track them down. I called countless stores, but I was able to locate my last size in Brea. These shorts have a unique gradient print. They were only $9 and are perfect for summer.      This outfit was taken in Laguna Beach featuring the shorts. I climbed up onto some tide pools and manage to capture some palm trees in the background. It only made sense to do so. I kept the top pretty basic by wearing a cotton shirt that is made to appear layered. For some color, I wore my Vans Woessners that I just blogged about. Fun look for the sun!

Attire:
Cotton Layered Shirt- Thrifted
The Webster "Palm" Short- Target Clearance $9
Vans OTW Wine Woessner- Nordstrom Rack $25
Retail:
Tri-Blend Short Sleeve V-Neck- ASOS $24
The Webster "Palm" Short- Target $30
Vans OTW Wine Woessner-Vans $60



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...