August 5, 2012

Wood Watch

     Accents of wood are a trend to "watch" out for. (haha) From watches to sunglasses, I've spotted a few accessories that incorporate wood. I haven't gotten a chance to blog about it, since I didn't own any wooden accessories. I suppose I could of created a mood board or an inspiration post. (but, I didn't lol) Anyways! Photographed above is a thrifted Custom Time watch. After doing a little bit of research I found that these watches were popular in the 60's and 70's, and are Swiss made. I absolutely dig the retro feel of it. The beauty of this time piece is the accent of wooden detail in contrast to the gold face. I'll be sure to put this exquisite watch to use in my next look.

Thrift of the Day:
Retro Wooden Watch- Thrifted

Retail:
Nixon's "The Mellor Automatic"- Nixon $600
Nixon's "The Spencer"- Nixon $250




Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...