October 5, 2012

Circus Traveler

Photography taken by Wrigely Corales

     Glad to be posting a look after a little hiatus! I am finally getting back into the swing of things. I was super stoked for this outfit. Around this time last year, I put a look together that was inspired by time setting in "Water for Elephants." One of my favorite movies, not because of the story, but also the style portrayed in the film. Something about fall makes me showcase my love for the vintage style even more.
     Of course, I had to use my newly thrifted dress pants. They have the perfect color for fall, and such an elegant pattern. My button up dress shirt is also thrifted. The diamond print was definitely worth the 50 cents! I can't say it enough, but the deals you get from thrifting are amazing. To finish the look I wore skinny black suspenders, and my vintage Roblee dress shoes from the 1950's.

Attire:
Diamond Patterned Button Up- Thrifted
Skinny Suspenders- Buffalo Exchange
Vintage Plaid Dress Pant- Thrifted
Vintage Roblee Dress Shoe- Thrifted

Retail:
Benson Shirt With Circular Paisley Pattern- ASOS $158
Skinny Suspender- Topman $18
Vintage Plaid Dress Pant- no reference
Prada High Shine Apron Toe Oxford- Nordstrom $650



Follow Seamed Right

2 comments:

  1. This is such a nice look! love the suspenders and your printed shirt a lot!
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...