December 7, 2012

Back for the Holidays



Photography taken by Wrigely Corales

     I am back! Happy Holidays readers. It has been what seems like forever! Last month was crazy busy. Now that Christmas is nearing, things are kind of settling down. Busy or not, I have been re-inspired to start blogging more again. Timing is everything! I am already in the works of an upcoming collaboration for men rings. Be on the look out for that :) When putting this outfit together, I thought it'd be best to post a look appropriate for the holidays.
     I started out with my Pendleton plaid button up. It totally embodies the holiday spirit with the Christmas plaid pattern. Although it is made entirely of virgin wool, California is starting to REALLY feel like winter. I decided to layer it with a brown trench that I also had thrifted. The maroon pants are from Target. For the touches, I threw on a scarf and wore one of my favorite Sperrys that I had purchased from the Rose Bowl Flea Market.

Attire:
Pendleton Wool Button Up- Thrifted
Brown Trench Coat- Thrifted
Maroon Pants- Target
Sperry Oxford Saddle Shoe- Flea Market $12

Retail:
Charles Flannel Plaid- American Apparel $62
Selected Trench Coat- ASOS $158
Mossimo Supply Co. Men's Denim - Target $25
Sperry Oxford Saddle Shoe- Sperry Top-Sider $100



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...