December 14, 2012

Different Denim

Photography taken by Wrigely Corales

     I borrowed Santa's swaggy jacket for this, ha. I just decided to put a look together using the holiday color, while compiling different types of denim. It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas! The temperature in the morning and at night, are FREEZING compared to what we are used to in California.
     Anywho, for this look I played with different denim. My thrifted "Walls" jacket, of course, being the main focus. I really enjoy the aztec pattern on the sleeves and collar. In contrast to the red jacket, I wore a light blue denim button up underneath. My pants are super worn out black denim jeans. As for my shoes, I wore my Old Navy sneakers that are made of a distressed canvas material.

Attire:
Walls Denim Jacket- Thrifted
Short Sleeve Denim Button Up- Thrifted
Black Skinnies- Owned
Old Navy Sneakers- Old Navy Clearance

Retail:
Reclaimed Vintage MA1 Jacket- ASOS $84
Den- American Apparel $54
511 Skinny Jeans- Levi's $50
Chuck Taylor Stonewashed Canvas- Converse $60



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...