March 14, 2013

My Class Ring (Tungsten World Collaboration)


Photography taken by Peter Adrian

     I am just in time for spring to go on break, and for me to start picking things up where we left off! :) Hello readers, how are you guys? I finally linked up with my bro, Peter Adrian, and shot a variety of looks. When shooting the feature look for Tungsten World, I thought of a class ring. My inspiration was a jock that carried sophisticated class through the halls of high school/college.
     Nothing says "jock" like a varsity jacket, and these are still a fresh trend among men's fashion. I chose a brighter color, from my collection of vintage lettermans, appropriate for spring. I then layered my white button up with grey cotton vest. California's bipolar weather allows me to layer in March ;) I kept the rest of the outfit neutral with khaki skinnies and accessorized with a tie of the same color. My shoes are Hawkings McGill. I purchased these bad boys for $10 during last year's Black Friday sale at Urban Oufitters. Till soon, keep reading :)

Attire:
Varsity Jacket- Thrifted
Tungsten Nitro 8MM- Featured
White Button Up- Owned
Gap Vest- Thrifted
Khaki Tie- Thrifted
Khaki Skinnies- Owned
Hawkings McGill Suede Brogue- Black Friday Sale $10

Retail:
Varsity Jacket- ASOS prices vary
Tungsten Nitro 8MM- Tungsten World $219
White Button Up- H&M $40
Club Room Vest- Macy's $30
Khaki Cotton Tie- Allen Edmonds $31
Bullhead Dillon Skinny Twill Pants- PacSun $50
Hawkings McGill Canvas Brogue Shoe- Urban Outfitters $45



Follow Seamed Right

2 comments:

  1. Amazing, lovin' the shoes!

    www.style-trigger.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aleksa! Good to hear from you.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...