April 1, 2013

Falling for Spring

Photography taken by Peter Adrian

     What's going on, readers? I was inspired by my last post for this look. I wanted to put a spring look together using fall colors. What did you guys think of Saks Fifth Avenues Men's Fall 2013 Collections? Were are not even halfway through spring and I am excited to get my hands on their fall clothes!(haha) On to the quick post...
     My thrifted button up is by Wrangler. I chose this top because it had a sense of the "mix-media" I had mention in the previous post. The combination is rad! It adds that little hint of detailed pattern. My bottoms are copper chinos I got from H&M, and I paired them with my vintage saddle shoes. I rolled up my pants and wore no socks for more of a spring feel. And there you have it, a simple yet effective look :)

Attire:
Wrangler Button Up- Thrifted
Copper Chinos- Owned
Saddle Shoe- Thrifted

Retail:
Wrangler Button Up- no reference 511 Cumin Welt Trousers- Levi's $78
Allen Edmonds 'Shelton' Saddle Oxford- Nordstrom $335



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...