May 29, 2013

Sails and Seagulls

Photography taken by Bethany Struble

     The weather has been amazingly beautiful in California. I love beach weather! How was everyones Memorial Weekend? Not that anyone is asking, but mines was pretty chill. (haha) I hung out with some friends at the Sudarso Bro's barbecue before set. Yes, I had work, but who wouldn't want to get paid to be photographed at warehouse party? Easy, fun day! Back to the style post...
     For this look, I drew inspiration from the beach. The button up I am wearing is patterned with sails and seagulls. I love the print, and I got it from Target! I wanted to keep the color scheme in a neutral palette. For some darks, I accented my attire with my leather rucksack. It was a great find/purchase from Ebay! To tie in the rest of the outfit I chose my retro wooden watch and vintage dress shoes. Hope y'all like it!
     I'd also like to share a music video I got to be a part of, which is totally summer appropriate. I was able to star in the lovely Megan Nicole's new video along with an amazing cast. She is a talented upcoming Bad Boy/Interscope artist. This was one of the projects that kept me busy while I wasn't posting on the blog. I had a blast! #SUMMERFOREVER! :)



Attire:
Tropical Button Down - Target
Khaki Skinnies- Owned
Leather Rucksack- Ebay
Retro Wooden Watch- Thrifted
Leather Dress Shoe- Thrifted

Retail:
Tropical Button Down - Target $19
Bullhead Dillon Skinny Twill Pants- PacSun $50
Fossil Trail Backpack- Saks Fifth Avenue $298
Retro Wooden Watch- no reference
A. Testoni Lace-Up Leather Loafers- Saks Fifth Avenue $399



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...