May 13, 2013

Sands of Time

Photography taken by Peter Adrian

     I told myself, "If I don't post RIGHT now, I will never blog this look." Hello readers, how is it going? I know, weird hearing from me since its been over a month! I am back with a quick summer look. The Cali weather has been blazing hot!
     The vintage long sleeve polo I am wearing, was thrifted a while back. It is made of a thin cotton material, which is why I am wearing it during the summer with my sleeves rolled up. (haha) I love the color panels of this piece! I chose to keep a color scheme of those you would find in beach sand. Summer appropriate right? Anyways, the bottoms are cream shorts made of nylon and polyester. They are extremely comfortable and light! The last touches of sophistication are a combo of vintage wingtips and a black leather watch. Post soon. 'Til then! :)

Attire:
Vintage Long-sleeve Polo- Thrifted
Cream Shorts- Thrifted
Vintage Watch- Thrifted
Wingtips- Thrifted

Retail:
Ben Sherman Knitted Polo - ASOS $110
G.I. Lightweight Chino Short- Ralph Lauren $89
Cole Haan'Air Colton' Wingtip Oxford- Nordstrom $137
Breil Rose Gold Chronograph Watch- Saks Fifth Avenue $425



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...