June 12, 2013

Handled With Care

     "At Hudson, amazing denim is our tool to enrich people’s lives. We do everything with purpose and passion with scant reverence to the norm. We believe that when you look good, you feel good, and when you feel good, you are set free." -Hudson
     My life was enriched when I was delivered this lovely package from Hudson. I was incredibly humbled by Nathan, representative of the brand, for reaching out to me about trying a pair of their stellar jeans. I could tell by the packaging that Hudson lived up to their motto of doing everything with purpose and passion. Along with the fine detail of packaging included a few gifts.
     I had a difficult time choosing which pair I wanted to try out. Hudson offers a great selection of jeans for men, from different fits to their color selection. (pictured above) The jeans I received were the Sartor (slouchy skinny). The comfortability of the jean is the greatest quality that stood out to me. The denim material is soft and flexible. I admire the richness of the deep blue wash, and I am a big fan of copper stitching. I've never owned a pair of Hudson jeans, but I heard that they last a lifetime. I suggest you invest in a pair ;) I can't wait to break these bad boys in! Be on the look out for the Hudson Jeans x Seamed Right Collaboration look coming soon :)

Retail:
Hudson Jeans- Hudson Jeans prices vary




Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...