July 14, 2013

American Boy

Photography taken by Michael Pagan

     As promised, this is my Four(teen)th of July post wearing my Fourth of July outfit. I never seem to be able to capture the fourth as I always intend to. I am too busy attending parties and celebrating :) This look was also shot in Mexico. Spending a few days in this country made me appreciate how opportunistic my life is in America, and that much more grateful I am for the smaller things in life. It is literally a culture shock once you cross south of the border.
     In honor of our Independence, I decided to wear a patriotic look. I am wearing an American flag short sleeve button up from Quicksilver. I love the wash of it! The muted down colors give off a subtle stylish feel to the patriotic pattern. Keeping the toned down colors in mind, I wore khaki bottoms. The jean jacket is a vintage thrifted Levi's. As this brand is known for there all american style. I finished the look with my Sperry Chukkas from Buffalo Exchange and replicas of Ray-Ban's Clubmaster sunglasses. Hasta luego!

Attire:
Sergent Stripes Short Sleeve Shirt- Owned
Vintage Levi's Jean Jacket- Thrifted
Bullhead Skinny Khaki- PacSun BOGO
Catty Clubmaster Replicas- Sunglasses Stand
Sperry Top-Sider Bahama Chukka- Buffalo Exchange

Retail:
Sergent Stripes Short Sleeve Shirt- Quicksilver $52
Slim Fit Trucker Jacket- Levi's $50
Bullhead Dillon Skinny Twill Pants- PacSun $50
Ray-Ban Catty Clubmaster- Ray-Ban $155
Sperry Top-Sider Bahama Chukka- Sperry Top-Sider $80



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...