July 1, 2013

Cool Compliments (Hudson Jeans Collaboration)

Photography taken by Bethany Struble

     The long awaited Seamed Right x Hudson Jeans post! A great way to start month of July :) Hello readers, how's it been? Summer heat has been picking up, as well as the audition hustle of an aspiring actor :P Life has gotten in the way, as I've been waiting anxiously for the chance to shoot/post this look featuring the stellar denim jeans from Hudson! After a long weekend, I finally have a chance to blog before I head back down to Southern California.
     For this look I wanted to give all the visual focus to the jeans. To accomplish that, I made sure that the denim was the boldest part of my outfit. My shirt is a muted blue crew neck that I got at Target for $8. How is that possible? The secret is out..I sometimes shop in the kids section! (haha) If it seems right, you are SEAMED RIGHT! ;) The jeans are amazingly comfortable and a perfect fit for me. They are tailored to the tee, hence the name of the jeans, "Sartor." With these jeans perspiring during the summer is more tolerable..
     Knowing the richness of Hudson's blue died denim I wanted to accent them with complimentary colors. At night, it surprisingly gets chili. I complimented both blues with a soft orange hue from my vintage leather jacket that I purchased at the Rose Bowl Flea Market. I love the ombre fade/aging of the leather! To top off the look, I added another warm tone by rockin' my Polo Ralph Lauren boots bought way back from Urban Outfitters Black Friday Sale 2011.(click link to read old post) Again, a BIG thank you to Hudson Jeans for letting me try the Sartor denim! I recommend everyone trying a pair of their own:)

Attire:
Vintage Leather Jacket- Flea Market
Hudson Sartor Slouchy Skinny- Feature Collaboration
Crew Neck- Target Kid's Section $8
Polo Ralph Lauren Brawley Boat- Black Friday Sale $20

Retail:
Vintage Leather Jacket- no reference
Hudson Jeans- Hudson Jeans prices vary
Crew Neck- Target $8
Polo Ralph Lauren Brawley Boat- Ralph Lauren $99



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...